Thursday, February 17, 2005

a dream

I was there with co-workers meeting with some political hotshot, we were being shown through the office to a waiting room. Along the way, there was an easel set up with a blown-up photo of some house. The picture of the house was noticed by my co-workers and the actual house was recognized by me. The young guy showing us through the place noticed the looks and started singing the praises of the house. I should have kept my mouth shut because I wasn't there to offer my opinions on real estate, but I said "I hear the roof leaks," which didn't go over well with the young guy. The young guy, who had a stupid haircut and who I thought was full of hot air, then gets defensive and angry to which I responded by saying "I just think if you are going to talk about real estate you should know something about the estate" by now my co-workers, although were in agreement with me, distanced themselves from me by taking subtle steps away while I was planting my feet firmly.

No comments: