Thursday, February 03, 2005

I said to myself

it took you a long time to figure that out

i never done that before

how hard can be?

i don't see everyone doing it, it not all that simple there are things going on that you really cannot see

yeah, but it's a lot like things you have done before

yeah, but that's like saying because I can speak some Spanish that I should also be able to speak some French

i thought you were supposed to be some hotshot

i've never said that

yeah, but you think it sometimes

isn't there someone else you can bother?

no, nobody else puts up with my nonsense

...



For lunch today I went to the New England Aquarium. It hasn't changed all that much on the inside from when I was a wee lad. They close at five on the weekdays which I think is stupid but I know they are hurting for money, some what, so I'll cut them some slack. But I think they are limiting their clientele.

While I was there they started a penguin show/demonstration and there was this young dude kinda off to the side in with the penguins and he was scrubbing some green junk off of the phoney rocks. Welcome to the big leagues kid. But that’s the kinda of thing I would end up doing just because nobody else would do it but it still needs to get done.

I’m a member, I think I’ll start hanging out there more at least the odor it used to have seems to be under control, maybe it’s worse in the summer.

They have an exhibit that is supposed to be like Boston Harbor and in it there are some flounders. I told my slimey flat friends that “My family used to eat the likes of you.” But it didn’t seem to phase them one little bit.



I have some pictures but I don’t have my camera cable with me. So the pictures will come later. (later came)

...

Talk radio still drives me crazy and I still won’t just turn it off. I think the hosts have become dumber. There was a time when, even if I didn’t agree with a host, I could still respect him as being intelligent, but nowadays it seems the hosts are just loud and rude.

...

tomorrow morning I think I'll get up early and just watch the birds

No comments: