Wednesday, February 23, 2005

since I was there

so, I'm at home reading and for some reason I think "That was way too many words for an ad" then I wonder exactly how many words were there.

The ad in question was one of a pair that caused me to reformat all the ads to make things fit. I wasn't digging it too much.

I didn't write the ad I only had to make it fit and if I really wanted to know how many words there were all I had to do was check the email I sent with the PDF file attached and count the words.

That was way to much work to find out something I really didn't need to know but it did make me remember that I didn't send an email with the PDF file attached.

So, I had to go back to the office and email the PDF.

The ad with too many words had 119 words.

Most ads are thirty words but it was a million dollar property so I let it get wordy.

No comments: