Thursday, August 25, 2005

how charming

So, I often have lunch at the place at which I often drink.

I had lunch there today.

"Timmy, are you coming back later?"

"I don't think so"

"Well, I think you should because I'll be selling shots. If you sit by the Jagermeister machine I'll feed you shots all night long" She then pointed to the Jagermeister machine.

I try to avoid the seat by the Jagermeister machine, there is little circulation over there so the air gets hot and stale but usually the area isn't as crowded as other parts of the bar but it's furthest from the men's room. I was working on an off day yesterday so I had figured that I was due an after work visit to my favorite drinking place but I do have to pick up someone up directly after work. So, I was trying to schedule everything in my mind.

"I'll see what I can do"

Having incredible irresistible charm has it's down side

No comments: