Friday, August 12, 2005

The plan was to post a bit of video because sometimes in the videos you get to see me crack a smile.

I've tried to catch it in self portraits but the shutter always takes too long because once I think about something to smile about and push the shutter button I'm no longer thinking about what I was smiling about.

…But my broadband connection is down and I'm not going to upload video on a dial up connection which is all I have at the moment.



I had a dream the other day. She was in my house, the house I live in now but the whole layout was different and nothing looked the same but I knew it was my house, the house I live in now.

It had a soda fountain machine with six different flavors and even though I lived in the house for years I didn't know it worked until one of my guests went over and used it, that very day.

The house, my house, had wall to wall shag carpeting blue in colour, a light blue. It was very displeasing to the eyes.

I was trying to be a good host and show her around but she seemed like she wanted to have a look around herself, so I let her.



he entered the elevator and I noticed that he smelled of old cigarettes and new booze and I thought "I'm glad I don't smoke"

No comments: