Sunday, August 21, 2005

So, it felt good rolling the mower, the snow blower, the power washer, the tiller and the mulcher/chipper into the shed. They all used to be just sitting about the house and they are all gasoline powered and I'm certain that violates some sort of fire code but sometimes I like living on the edge.

My niece was at the house on Saturday while I was roofing the shed. She was handing me the roofing shingles and roofing nails, helping the best a three year old could, when she needed to do something back inside the house she told me "Timmy, I'm going inside, so you're gonna havta help yourself"

...

There have been a couple times in my life where I thought I was just taking up space in other people's lives so I would recluse myself.

I found out later that what I saw as taking up space someone else saw as filling a hole.

No comments: