Thursday, August 25, 2005

There is no 'r' sound in Jager

So, I picked up the someone I had to pick up and I dropped them off where they needed to be dropped and then I thought "Ah, finished. Now I can go adrinking" but then I remembered that I really should check in at the other job.

So, I check in at the other job and there are things to do but small stuff…


So, what was the point of this post?

So, I forgot. Sue me.

So, one thing I was asked to do was to print out another copy of something so I printed out another copy the something only, the printer jams. I like my printer. It's been faithful and true and I ask it to do a lot of funky stuff on all sorts of paper of various sizes, textures, and thicknesses and it almost always comes through for me so every once in a while when it jams on the mundane, I just shrug my shoulders and tell it that "I understand". But what's weird is that it jammed on page nine, just like it did last night. There is nothing odd on page nine and it didn't jam on page eighteen so it's not like a-jam-every-nine-pages type thing.

So, anyway… I forgot the new point of this post while resending page nine.

So, I guess it's hopeless or maybe just pointless.


So, I'm finished.

So, I think I will go drinking. I'll be at the regular place by the Jagah* machine getting complimentary shots from some incredibly thin brunette which will make the bartender behind the bar slightly jealous and then the bartender will most likely serve me warm beers.

So, if you're around and you drop by and they see that you're a friend o'mine you might get a couple comp-ed drinks yourself. (note: I try to make up for the 'free' drinks in the tips but usually my math skills are a little bit off when it comes to the figuring-things-out part of the night)


*I'm from Boston. There is no 'r' sound in Jager. It's pronounced Yaa-gahh.

No comments: