Thursday, February 02, 2006

During our usual routine of having coffee together in the morning the subject of football squares came up.

"Yeah, he asked me and I told him exactly what I told the other guy, I said that I don't buy football squares during work and that I don't like it that they have nothing better to do during the day than to sell football squares"

"And what did he say?" someone asked

"He said that he didn't need to be lectured to by me"

There was a quiet pause until I asked "Not for nothing but what did you accomplish? You just got him made and you made yourself made. He's not going to stop, as a matter of fact he might start selling them just to spite you."

"Yeah, you got to pick your battles and we all get away with something." another voice said twenty five minutes into our coffee break.

No comments: