Tuesday, February 21, 2006

When I got there Dave had a Scotch on the rocks in front of him, I got a beer, just two days prior the drinks were reversed. I glanced at his glass and smiled.

"Do you want one?" the barkeep asked me. I was thinking whether I should and decided that I shouldn't because I still had the second job to go to but the delay was too long.

"That's a yes" Dave said.

The Glenlivet went down smooth and I started back on the beer. I was asked about my job, part of which is advertising prices.

"What if you get a price wrong? Does anything happen?"

"What like if I try to type 356K and leave of the K, so we have to sell it for $356 instead of $356,000? No. It's just a typo. Nothing happens."

"Oh, I didn't know."

Come on know lets be real

...and it's you that can't handle the hard stuff, anyway.

No comments: