Thursday, February 23, 2006

This new limited internet access from the day job isn't really conducive to the way I like to goof off during work.


And that my friends is why I type stuff out because at best it's a ridiculous complaint and towards the worst it demonstrates what a piece of crap employee I am and if that complain were to just stay in my head I would feel it would be legitimate...or at least more legitimate.

I wonder what would happen if I couldn't get onto dictionary.com? I would probably go and buy the largest dictionary I could and keep it open on my desk and I would read it all the day long.

"Hey Tim, whatcha doing?"

"Oh, I just looking how to spell that word"

"What word?"

"Bourgeois" because how the hell do you spell that, if you don't know already?

"Then why are you in the G's?"

"Because I know there are a bunch of silent letter and shit."

"But why do you even need to know how to spell it?"

and then I'll excuse myself to the men's room.

No comments: