Wednesday, February 01, 2006

She wasn't scheduled to be there but there she was, I hadn't seen her through the windows when I drove by before looking for a parking space.

"This must be my lucky day. Timmy's here." After awhile she told me she went skiing.

"Did I tell you that already? Anyway, I went skiing and I'm not that good but I'm pretty good for someone who has only been skiing twelve times or so in all my life, but I hurt my knee. I fell a couple of times, it was all ice, I think I have a chipped bone or something. it hurts really bad when I get down on my knees" I must have gave a look that I was about to say some smartass comment because she added "I know that sounds disgusting but "

"So you haven't been doing a lot of praying"

I got a laugh and a high five for that one.

No comments: