Tuesday, February 28, 2006

so, there I was again thinking about how I thought that last time was the last time.

...

Yesterday a beautiful woman bought lunch for me

Today a beautiful woman bought lunch for me

I have no plans for tomorrow's lunch so if you're a beautiful woman...

...

Lady G dropped by the office today. She gave me a belated Valentine's gift. She got hers late as well. We really don't respect that day at all. She was chatting with some folks and someone told her she lost some weight so at lunch she asked me if she lost a lot of weight, I just smiled at her because there is no easy answer that question.

Yeah, you used to be a cow.

No, you're fat as ever.

She then verbally defined the relationship that we have and said she knows I will always tell her the truth.

"Well, your curves do seem to be more defined."

She gave me a heart paper weight. I told her it would get stolen. She disagreed but I'm taking it to my other office, tonight.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Miss E came by my desk after I returned from lunch. She was looking for candy, she found none but did see the paper weight.

"Did your girlfriend give you that?"

"Yup"

"You guys are too freaking cute. It makes me sick" she said as she was walking away.

"Wait! Come back and read the card"
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

No comments: