Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I told the owner I would be in on Tuesday but that I didn't know what time and I told her why I didn't know what time.

"Why don't you have the front desk and call everybody and tell them you need all their stuff early."

"I was going to do that but I didn't want any pissy attitudes."

"Well, then let me do it. I'll have the front desk call"

"Okay. Thanks"

"Well, I don't want you there until after midnight"

"I've been getting out earlier, lately but I'm often there after midnight anyway."

"I know but I don't want you to have to be"

"Alright"

So, I was done with the second job at five o'clock, I took off from the day job. I went home, cooked something, hung out and then drove my sister to her gig, then went to the bar, then picked up my sister once her gig was over, then went home and caught some analysis on the President's speech. Lara Logan started to speak and I asked "Who's really listening to what she has to say? Look it, that old guy's not listening. He's just watching her mouth." because although she seems to have the coldness of a vampire, she is still pretty hot and the South African accent only adds to the distraction. "I'd buy what ever she was selling, if I did listen, though" I added.

No comments: