Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sometimes I like the way I write

I like to see why folks come to this site because it still makes me wonder so I look at the search criteria or the photos that some folks follow to get here and often I'll read around my old posts. The other day I came across a short post from October 2004.

Red Sox won

Killings one

there will be a parade tomorrow


Back in 2004 the Red Sox won the American League Pennant which caused a mob scene of celebrators which lead to the death of Victoria Snelgrove, a twenty-one year old Emerson College student. She was shot in the eye by a pepper-pellet fired by a Deputy Superintendent of the Boston Police Department from a gun he wasn't certified to use, he was trying to disperse the crowd. The pellet passed through her eye socket and into her brain.

I read that old post and I quietly said "Damn" which is exactly what I said when I originally wrote it.

Sometimes I don't like what I write about.

No comments: