Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Do you ever sit in front of your computer and wonder what the crap was you posted the night before?

I do that all the time mostly because a lot of crap doesn't get posted.

I was in a mood, of the foul kind, yesterday until I finished early at the second job at about 10:30PM. The neighborhood meeting went smashingly, no one yelled and I always had an answer, sometimes the answer was pure fluff but better fluff than a lie, or at least that's what I tell myself.

Today started with the same problems as yesterday but I was in a better mood, the mood was good for reasons unknown and then I got a call which greatly eased one of my troubles so then I had a reason to be in a better mood.

"Get real or get a thesaurus" - I'm going to actually say that to someone and it will piss them off and they will complain to the owner and owner will laugh at them because she will know that I am right. And then she'll ask them "Well, did you get a thesaurus?"



I should be nicer to folks


well some folks, to other folks, I'm plenty nice

No comments: