Monday, January 30, 2006

She wasn't feeling well and it showed. I try to get a feel for things whenever the barkeeps aren't doing so well. I'll try to value the worth of my company with the bother of the same. I decided to stay.

"Timmy, would it bother your lunch if I were to throw up right here?" She asked from her side of the bar.

I gave her my pensive-thinking look, "I think I could still finish lunch but I would rather not see it."

She ended up sitting in a box full of empty beer bottles by the dumbwaiter, she was right in front of me but she couldn't see the rest of the bar, there was just one other person so every once and awhile, during our conversation, she would lean forward and peek around the corner to see if the other patron needed a beer. I thought the scene was funny.

"Timmy don't laugh. I don't feel well."

But I found it just as funny the second time.

...

Whenever I read a book about writing it makes me want to read.

No comments: