Friday, January 13, 2006

The he and me of it all. He is me too

What are you scared? Post it.

There's really nothing more to post. It would just be the same, only with more words.

So, let's have the more words. What are you scared?

It's not scared. It doesn't frighten me. It's a thing unpleasant. I would rather just leave it alone.

Are you afraid it's stronger than you? Still, even now?

no

Than post.



So, I posted. I entered the scene, the difference now was I was witnessing it instead of living it. The scene would draw me in and I would step back out. "What are you scared?" I was being taunted by a childhood nightmare of a daydream.

I stared straight ahead, obtained the same view, I heard the same hum only now I would describe it as a buzz, the buzz that the streetlights make, the buzzing street lights which can only heard in the dead of quiet. I looked away and asked "Is that it?" The answer came across as an unseen gesture which conveyed the message "It was when you were younger."

Sorry to disappoint you. Your mistake was letting me enter the scene as more than nothing.

No comments: