Thursday, January 12, 2006

one step back

I don't like it when people force me to be rude. Now if you want to tell me that other people cannot make me be rude and that I chose to be rude than you would force me to be rude by forcing me to tell to you shove it.

Now, technically, I know that it is actually up to me whether or not I chose to be rude but there are just some times when some folks just do stupid things and it's just easier to be slightly rude to help them get the point instead of having a sit down with them where you're spending all of your valuable time explaining to them why their actions are stupid.

Like when you're trying to exit a subway train and some donkey stands right in front of the door so you can't get off the train without bumping into them or when there is only one working soap dispenser in the men's room and some different donkey is done washing his hands, and you know this because he drying them, but is still standing in front of the only working soap dispenser while you obviously need to use it and in order for you to use it you have to violate his personal space.

In both cases one step back is all I expect.

No comments: