Wednesday, January 18, 2006

from the Draft pile - Listen, it's on the list

People will be all hot and bothered complaining about this and that which may or may not be a result of something that I did or most likely that I didn't do and I'll have an attitude like "Shit happens, dude" or most likely doesn't happen because most of the stuff isn't a big deal because the big deal shit gets done.

If you would like your stuff done then my advice to you is only do the big deal shit

I would also advise you to stop pretending that your non-big deal shit is big deal shit because I know the difference. Here, look at the shit list. See all your stuff is at the bottom, I'm sure you have heard the phrase 'at the bottom of the shit list' well, there you go. That's where all your stuff is, I would love to change it but what am I going to move down the list? All that stuff up there is big deal shit and it all has a deadline and to tell you the truth, revising the shit list is at the very bottom of the shit list. Sorry. You can talk to the owner of the company if you wish. Would you like me to call her? I don't think she's at home but I can call her cell.

No comments: