Tuesday, April 20, 2004

calmness...well, almost...

so, I'm doing what do and I have this request to advertise this property which the agent says is Wideass Avenue only I know it's Wideass Street and there is a wideass difference between the two but I didn't let it get to me. Even though I think if someone will be getting paid thousands of dollars to sell a place they should at least get the address right.

That was the easy one.

The hard one was a request for payment for a property on which I couldn't confirm payment on. I couldn't confirm because I believe that the agent made the deposit himself and didn't leave me a copy. I only know this because I searched the records for about 25 minutes. So he doesn't get paid until he can prove the funds were received. He will not like it but it isn't my fault. But that didn't upset me much either.
...
I almost bought another box of girl scout cookies but then remembered that I still had one in the truck which I found making room for a passenger. I think I bought seven boxes this year, all totaled.
...
Coming back from my lunch, this dude wearing a backpack bigger than he, asks if he could get a dollar from me because he got stuck down here due to the marathon. I gave him two because I noticed he had company.

I didn't believe his story. You have to be a real screwup to travel to the big city and not have a plan on how to get back home ...unless that was your plan. Anyway he got two because that pack was huge. His girl's pack was big too. I got tired from looking at them.

I don't really need a story particularly if its bullshit, I give a buck or two just let me know. And If I give you a buck don't tell me you will repay it if you really won't. Just keep it. It's no big deal.
...
the permit desk worked out okay, I offered to help but the dude said he had it covered but he would need help tomorrow and that he would get someone else to do that. So, I look like a nice guy but actually had to do nothing.

No comments: