Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The Scoop...


Someone tells me "I have the scoop, because I couldn't wait for you. *The barkeep* is twenty-four and they are fake".

I didn't know I was suppose to obtain this information but I knew she was twenty-four.

I was going to deny that I have ever shared information about whether "things" were fake or not, but I remember once the issue about someone else came up and I did share what I had known ...but I heard those were real.

One day the guy next to me, asked, point blank "Are those real?" to a different barkeep. The answer given was 100%. And, I believed it. I still believe it.

Here's how the prior story went.

"I wonder if those are real"
"They're real", I said
"How do you know?"
"She let me feel 'em"

Which ain't such a wholesome answer, come to think of it.

No comments: