Thursday, April 08, 2004

I wasn't going to post this but hey, it's me...not a good me...


11:48AM - So, I'm pissed off of the world class variety.

I told folks the way it was going to be and got rebuffed.

Pissed off attitude for all those around.

If you got something to say it's going to be to the back of my head because I'm not even going to look at you. Later, when I calm down a bit maybe I'll give you my death stare, daring you to say something.

In the mean time there will be spitting venom for the guilty and the hapless.



Okay, I'm better not even 100 words later. I'm not done with some folks yet, but my concerns will be delivered in a calm rational manor. Or, maybe not.

I think three more pounds of flesh will fill my quota.

I have to be careful. I want revenge but I'm no longer angry, that means plotting, sometimes that is dangerous.

Shit, now I don't even want revenge, but I will communicate my displeasure further.

Damn, I was kinda looking forward to a fight. Now I'm thinking too rational.

It's sort of funny at the moment, people are trying to find out if they are on my shit list or not. Earlier, I let the immediate world know I was quite irritated. There may have even been cursing. Actually, I think I kept it clean but it was heated.

Right now, show's over. It may run again tomorrow.

But, I think my message was received.



Blessed are the peacemakers or something like that. ...Make peace with myself.

Right now, things are quiet. Too quiet. Quiet, like after a storm. I don't let loose often but when I do the windows rattle.

So, when I'm super mad I won't even look at the person because if I see any fear or apology in their eyes it will usually defuse my anger and when I'm super mad sometimes I like to stay that way. When I'm just regular mad I will look you right in the eye and dare you to challenge me.

I'm an arrogant prick.

...
So that was me from like 10am to noon.

I also left job applications lying about my cube. Oh, Well.

I was better after lunch and folks were trying to make restitution. They should have just told me to pound sand.

It's ironic that I was so mad I was just waiting for someone to say "boo" to me so I could go off on them, nobody said anything while I was mad but the commissioner did actually say the word "Boo!" to me later in the day.

But, I was done with my tirade.
...
I have eight o'clock pm and I have to go find a new coffee pot.

I really need to simmer down in general

I wish I would choose to be happy because it really is just that easy.

No comments: