Tuesday, April 20, 2004

insert title here...

Today I'm trying to be
A model employee

The boss comes around
And questions abound

I'm not ready for this
And the questions I dismiss

It's too early for you
Find something else to do

Today you're not late
And your manner I do hate

But you are indeed right
And account for my deeds I might

But, please, you need to try to relax
Give a minute and you'll get the facts

Wound up, it seems you truly are
But calm down the answers are not far

So the answering is done
Today, will it be fun?

Fun, most likely not
But the fight will be fought

Is goodness over rated?
My thoughts on that are bifurcated

It matters not
Even if it's all for naught

I need to remain true
For there is still work to do

...
I am rather restless today, hence the rhyming.
...
It looks like I will be the default for covering the permit desk due to poor planning on the part of others but I am determined not to let it bother me. It shouldn't bother me because I would do it if asked, so am I such an arrogant prick that I need to be formally asked?

I'm am trying to demonstrate that I am not.
...
Something else that might be bothering me is that I believe I am a morning person but for quite some time I been on a night person's schedule.

No comments: