Tuesday, April 13, 2004

More Bullshit...


The new magnets got the nod. I did actually get a flood of ideas which involved the purchasing of some tools and supplies but then ended up just changing the stock on which the original design was printed. I also reversed the border so the border was clear and the field was colored.

I ended up printing on silver stock to a color laser printer so all the colors looked metallic. It came out pretty cool.

Interesting stuff, huh?
...
I've discovered that there are days in which I cannot will myself to think lecherously. I know there are some lecherous thoughts there, some where but I just cannot get to them.
...
I'm thinking I should stop yelling out "That's bullshit" maybe exclaim something more diplomatic.

...Yeah, I dunno I like the "bullshit".

...
I think I need a vacation. A real vacation.

No comments: