Thursday, April 22, 2004

Wish I would, wish I might...

tonight I need to finish 100 custom postcards so they can get into the mail tomorrow.

I also, have a bit of banking to do for the r.e.

I got a note back from the agent who forgot and he apologized.

I always worry when I take a stand that I may be wrong. So, I try to be certain.

Yesterday, someone I don't really care for was short some dough due to a lost paycheck, not lost by him, and his buddy wouldn't help him out so I did. I think I helped just to make his buddy look bad.

I think it's my lot in life to help out when I can, it bothers me when I don't. But lately, I've been able to put limits on what I will do or when I will do it which makes my life more enjoyable.

I need to buy a new suit by May 21.

It was take your daughters to work day and I got a large hello from one of the regulars. I was also asked by Lady G why I didn't take Little g with me, maybe cause I bore myself never mind a ten year old.


I think I'm ready to start making my wishes come true.

No comments: