Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Trust...rust...bust...

I hear Tuesdays are for chances. Before I knew this I actually took a chance and brought someone into my confidence.

His unknown plans, at me he did throw
I think twice then I let him know,
man, don't trust the status quo.


Hopefully, he is not a confidence man running a confidence game.

Everyone get a measure of trust from there it goes up or it goes down. The betrayers never seem to get a large allotment of trust before they are found out. I've been lucky like that. I'm famous for turning my back after I have passed out knives. Just checking. I would rather get some folks out of my life quicker than later. The scars aren't visible from my point of view.

The flip side there are a few I trust, I will trust, I have trusted my life to.
...
I was going to be an ass but I think I filled my quota for today. Or technically yesterday I filled it.

No comments: