Thursday, April 01, 2004

Two full days...more on the ways...

Two full days of rain and I'm tired of it. A third is on the way, then more next week.

I was driving near one of my hangouts so I figured I would swing by to see if they had any customers because this rain sucks, and I hadn't seen the barkeep since forever because she works Tues and Thurs nights which are the nights I work so I miss her. Anyway, I don't stop because I can look in and see she doing okay with patrons so she really doesn't need my tipping. I would have stopped if I could have sat at the bar but I didn't see any seats and I really didn't want to park the truck and get wet.

I'm only so much of a hero.

I'm really having trouble with my typing and I hadn't any drinks. Maybe a few would have straightened me out.

No comments: