Thursday, April 15, 2004

whatever...


Yesterday a had in my hand four tickets to the sox's game. The game got rained out, so I had no plans. My mother asks if I can drive her somewhere so, I figured I had no plans what the heck.

So, I'm driving my mom to her destination and my cell rings. It's Lady G, she has scored owner box seats to the professional basketball game. The game starts in 20 minutes. I can't make it, so I say I can't make it. I had to keep telling myself I was doing the right thing because I'm rather petty at times.

I got over it.

I still have the tix, though, saving them for a sunny day.
...
I took today off just because I could and I've been busy, too busy. I had to get my taxes done anyway. I shouldn't have waited so long but hey, sometimes I do not care.

I still have two carryover vacation days I need to use before the end of June.
...
I was typing other stuff but I just erased it because I don't even care to see it.
...
Long weekend starts tomorrow after 4PM, for me anyway.

No comments: