Thursday, April 01, 2004

yeah, I know...


I got holes in both my shoes and a guitar full of blues and a one way ticket to Birmingham.

Only half of one of those things is true. There is a hole in my left shoe. This hole, more of a split in the sole, likes to lap up the rainwater.

That's a line from a song and when I first heard it I thought the guitar was full of booze which is probably better than the blues when you got holes in yo shoes.

Ever google your name? I got a blast from the past. On the neusfa.org site, a top ten finish mention for the 1998 Pomme de Terre, which is probably New England's biggest and best fencing event. I forgot I finished that high that year. I remember finishing sixth one year, I have a medal to prove it.

I rocked in 98.

...
Sheesh, I can't even rate a mention in the company phone directory there are even a couple dead folks listed.

No comments: