Thursday, August 24, 2006

8/21/06

I thought producing one hundred laminated custom maps in one day from scratch was kind of impressive but what I heard was "It's hard to read."

"Maybe for old eyes," was my reply. I could read them just fine.

...

Sometimes I just want to say to the World, "Fuck you." I'll think that is what I want to say and then the World will say "Yeah, but you know what my reply to that would be." And it's true I do know the World would say "I'm only what you made me," and of course that's true so I would only have myself to blame so I would really be saying, "Fuck me."

...

I returned to my desk and found that I hadn't closed my browser which was still displaying some blog so at best the author of that page thinks I'm a slow reader. I closed the browser and later when things quieted down I went back to the blog because I hadn't had a chance to read it and I was called away again and again I left the browser opened. So, she probably thinks I'm some cyber stalker but really I'm just a retard.


...

The internet, itself, is cool sometimes.

...

Hot dogs are best cooked slowly.

No comments: