Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm tired.

I wrote a post whose sole purpose was to actually say that I finished reading "The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile" but then I really didn't give a care about writing about what I have read so I deleted it.

So, that door I installed over the weekend. I know you were wondering about it. I replaced the door because I thought that was where a leak was coming from but after I tore the thing out, I wasn't so certain. I found no evidence of moisture where I thought there ought to be but I consoled myself because the old door was hardly weather tight so my effort would not be in vain.

Yesterday, it rained and to my surprise, the ceiling beneath wasn't wet, so the new door may have fixed that pesky leak. I almost smiled.

No comments: