Tuesday, August 29, 2006

spaces are doubled

She is uneasy with her beauty which causes me to grin at her expense, mostly because I'm a cad.


Eleven years, come November. They say once you hit ten years you're a lifer.
I feel more like a deader.


The trick to replacing the water bottle so it doesn't spill is to pour the water from the bottle into the cooler hole as you're inverting the bottle. Don't try to flip the bottle over quickly while trying to shove it in the hole. Pour the water while tipping the bottle gently and just continue the tipping until you stand the bottle up in the hole.


Sometimes people will hear me laugh because I think their world is silly.


Pluto should have been grandfathered in as a planet. Astronomers have no respect for history. I will refer to Pluto as a planet until the day I die. "When I was a kid Pluto was a planet," I'll tell my greatnieces and greatnephews.


I can get people to like me on purpose but I don't try to, I would rather they do it on their own which is one of the reasons I'm not overt.


Maybe I should become a literary agent. I wonder what a literary agent does.

No comments: