Sunday, August 13, 2006

bully

The younger niece wanted to use the camera too, which I really didn't have a problem with but she was grabbing it out of her sister's hands before any pictures had been taken. I grabbed the camera which was still held by the both of them and the youngest one shot me an angry look. I must have shot her an even angrier one because she backed down.

Once I stood back up, I turned and smiled as I thought "Yeah, that's a victory to be proud of."

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com




I handed my $300 camera to my three year old niece. My heart sank a bit because I knew if she dropped it, it would be gone and you can't yell at a three year old for your mistakes. Well, you can but you shouldn't.

I wanted to say "Not so close" and "Watch out for your fingers" but I didn't. Shots look different from two and a half feet high, like a land of giants and of short things that are just your size.

The camera survived.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

No comments: