Sunday, August 27, 2006

it's fifty year caulk - it'll last longer than I will

She needed something by Sunday morning; I wasn't due in until Sunday afternoon so on Saturday morning I found myself in.

She called me Friday when I was at the bar. She said she wanted custom stickers for the signs and mentioned that she wanted a picture of some friend's dog. I don't like using photos in cases just as this but she's the boss.

After a trip to the office supply store, I mocked something up and called her. She didn't have the photos she wanted. I smiled a little at least I was going to get my way somewhat.

She asked for twelve of them. I made fourteen. She said they could be square. I cut them round.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet


"These look great!"

"They'll do."

After I got home at around 3:30PM, I hung a new exterior door on the second floor. My house isn't quite plumb but the door is level so a little bit of day light could be seen. I caulked the gaps.

It'll do.

No comments: