Saturday, August 26, 2006

They said that they might swing by and we hadn't been out in some time so I stuck around. By the time we left the bill for the three of us was seventy five dollars.

J and I take the same way home so I was walking with her to the subway station. When we're alone J likes to try to find out what my deal is.

"So is Lady G your girlfriend?"

"Technically, no. We're just very good friends."

"But you'll go out on dates and travel with her."

"Yes"

"Do you love her?"

"Yes. I love her."

"And you love her kids."

"Yes," I confirmed her statement.

"You're not gay?"

"Nope, I'm not gay."

"Because I know woman like you and I know you didn't hook-up with that woman that was all over you…"

"Yeah, I'm not gay."

"I didn't think you were. Not that there is anything wrong with that. So why didn't you hook-up with her?"

"I just didn't want her to be ahead of others."

"So you're saving yourself for Lady G? Because I know she's not saving herself for you because she has kids."

There were more questions which I really didn't answer before she got off, one station before my own. We also argued a little over whether or not I'm cool. Her argument was that I'm a nice guy, I'm always laughing and people like me and that makes me cool. I argued that those things don't make a person cool.

We then argued over whether she was a bitch or not. My argument was that just because a person does bitchy thing that that doesn't necessarily make a person a bitch, sometimes people deserve to receive a bitchy attitude. She countered with "No, I'm a bitch."


I'm not really saving myself, there are just some people I don't want on my list.

No comments: