Thursday, August 10, 2006

So, there's this writer that frequents the same bar as I; I've never read any of his stuff until today when I noticed his picture next to a by line in the local free paper. He states old facts that he doesn't connect. It's a very hard read about something that nobody cares about and lacks importance.


I really should be making more worth of myself.


I overheard him say that he was just musing. So, all that bullshit I just endured was all for naught.


I really should start to worry about myself. I really should do what's in my best interest at times. I don't feel so well today.


Thumb Drive

I shoved some guy's thumb drive into my USB port and it felt like I was doing something dirty. I shoved it in kind of hard.


I think I'll take up smoking.

and pillaging.

"Here is my pillage" I'll say proudly.

while smoking a cigarette

and squinting.

smokers squint when they speak while smoking.


I spent half an hour trying to fix my mechanical pencil because I needed to draw something and once I fixed it, I didn't care to use it.


http://www.ejknapp.com/OnlyOnSunday/2006/08/02/when-the-going-gets-weird/admin/

No comments: