Saturday, August 05, 2006

He thinks everything is so wickedly important. I think he thinks this because he has self doubt.


I have this urge to send you an email but I really have nothing to say


Usually, I don't address bloggers on this site with pronouns but I just did then.


I think the lady at the pizza parlor has the hots for me. That's not true but she always gives me a smile.


Sometimes, I just don't know. Sometimes, I just don't care.


Often, I just wait things out.


Why triple spaced?


He said that he wouldn't mind meeting someone at the site and showing them the problem. I told him that he would be showing us anything we don't already know. He wanted to know why things weren't fixed, if we already knew of the problems. I wanted to say the reason was because sometimes things can't be fixed but instead I started a verbal dance, kind of like a tango.


"I fear for my life every time I go by there." Then don't go by there or stop over exaggerating.


People like to think they all have unique problems but mostly the problems are all the same. It's usually just the severity that changes. Except for bloggers, they're a fucked up bunch.


There are moments that I think I might actually be able to write if I wished to do so.


"That's right, brother, I keep my paper over there now so you will not have a reason to bother me."

No comments: