Thursday, August 03, 2006

I try not to brag. I really don't but often hot chicks sing my name.



So, my boss's boss asked how I was coming with the project because his boss's boss wanted to see something later that day.

I thought you said next week is what I thought but what I said was "Okay" and then AutoCAD crashed four times on me. I worked through lunch and came up with something presentable an hour before my quitting time.

The plan was presented to the big boss and he suggested some minor changes before he presented to his boss, the biggest boss, on Monday. My boss's boss knew I worked through lunch and said I could go but I stayed to make the changes.

I left about twenty five minutes after three. The big boss rode the elevator down with me.

"I gave the company twenty seven minutes of my own time today, so if you see someone in charge let them know," I said just to let him know I wasn't bagging out early.

"Yeah, I'll try to make sure that trickles down. How's the house coming? Are you still plucking away at it?"

"That's what I tell people but it isn't true. I'm happy just keeping the lawn mowed."

No comments: