Thursday, August 24, 2006

8/22/06

Just because I frequently chose not to bare my teeth please don't let it be construed as a lack of willingness to. Cross a line and you will see them all.

...

"Hey, thanks for all your help yesterday. I know it not a pleasant thing to be asked to do--"

"I wasn't even asked..." I was hoping to get into a heated discussion but he didn't take the bait.

...

I get angry.

I get angry at my anger.

I get angry that I don't act on my anger.

I get angry that at my core I don't think lashing out is the best solution.


Most days when the desire to get angry happens, I'll grin. I'll grin because I know I can open a justified can of whoopass...

post interrupted

"Hi, Tim how's it going?"

"Good."

"I'll try not to hang you out to dry again."

post resumed


post ended

No comments: