Monday, October 09, 2006

I don't sit next to him anymore at the poker table. He would just end up asking me too many questions, at first I didn't mind to help but hearing the same questions over and over caused me to loose patience. So, before I screamed "Why can't you fucking learn and very fucking simple thing?" into his face, I decided not to ever sit next to him.

Now, he asks his questions to either guy on side of him or the whole table.

"How do I deal that?"

"What? Five card stud? You just dealt that the last time and the time before that, you deal it the same. It's always the same."

"Yeah, I know but I forget."

"You forgot from the last time?"

"Yeah."

The host then turned to me and asked "He's got to be kidding, right?"

I just turned up my palms. Welcome to my world.

No comments: