Thursday, October 26, 2006

So, I swung by that place where I buy a lot of my CD's and picked up a copy of Fred Eaglesmith's Milly's Cafe. I ride the elevator back up with my big boss.

"What ya got?"

I pulled my CD from the bag. "You probably don't know him. Fred Eaglesmith."

"You'd be surprised at what I don't know."

...

There been some shuffling around of some staff and one of the ladies I would casually flirt with, left. She's two floors away now and has very little playtime. So, I hear her voice in my office so I make like I want some water because she has to walk by the cooler to leave and I'm slick like that.

My plan works well but she's in a hurry or so I surmise because she's sort of running so I just wave and smile and she does the same and as she passes by she says "Hey, I am on email, you jerk."

No comments: