Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It was slow and our conversation of childhood tv shows morphed into movie trivia. I haven't been seeing movies for quite sometime. I really don't know why but I just haven't.

There was a time I could just glance at what movie was playing on the tv and name it. Those days are gone.

...

My world is beginning to bend me.

...

"Make copies of this," he said as he handed me back the latest project I was working on. I thumbed the pages, there were three copies and the original sheet that was marked up

"These are copies." I printed extra copies because I used color and we don't have a color copier.

"Oh, yeah, you're right."

"If you need more copies, I'll gladly print them but these are extra copies."

Open your eyes. It's a one page document. How could you not have noticed that three pages were identical? Do you not even know what you have been asking me to do?

No comments: