Friday, January 05, 2007

So, usually the deal is you just drive around wailing the wailer at whomever needs wailing at while the busybar is busy flashing its bar of assorted lights. Usually, you don't need to do this much because people don't like to be wailed at so they move along when they see you coming.

Usually, that's the worst of it but other times the worst is a heck of a lot worser.


...I've so move on from this post. There is going to be a recurring problem on rare occasions and I see no solution for it - to sum it up.

At least the papers aren't all over us.

Whatever. I got no sleep.

...


Mel Bay's Deluxe Concertina Book

Book reviews:

"Exactly what I wanted. I've never played a concertina, just an accordion, and they are set up differently. I didn't know how to begin. This book is simple and straightforward. And it has traditional tunes for my puppet shows. I highly recommend it for beginners."

"After a few fireside mishaps, a friend pointed out that the accordioned object in my hands was not a bellows but a musical instrument called a concertina. Mel Bay's book taught me the basics, and now I can play a few tunes and torture the dog with my rendition of "Waltzing Matilda." A great guide for the beginner!"


I would love to casually meet both of those people in some public setting. They seem to live in a different world then the one I'm in.

...


11/19/1999

01/05/2007

that's over seven years ago (that first date, wiseass)

"Hey, do you have that plan of Elm Street, going back to about six or seven years ago, with all the parking regulation changes that was all different colors and easy to read?"

"Yeah."

"Blah, Blah, Blah, , Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...can you print it out for me?"

Really, I heard that many blahs. Anyway, I printed it and it was dated 11/19/1999.


Why did I type this?

I'm starting to worry about how you spend your time.


...

"Have you seen Body Works?"

"What's that a movie?" I asked and somehow I heard her roll her eyes.

I guessed that I guessed wrong. She bought tickets or scheduled something as we were on the phone. Sunday night at seven or maybe it was seven thirty. Upon investigation, my new guess is that Body Works is that cadaver exhibition at the Science Museum.

Listen, I don't get out much. I'm a busy guy.


....

It's a new day dawning

yeah but look what happened with yesterday's dawn

calm the heck down and get real

No comments: