Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I so maxed out Simpleton's voice mail

sorry simpleton

here's the transcript of what I was reading or rather trying to read

Greencatfish: pssst
Ttothe33: hihihihihi
Greencatfish: I'm working
Ttothe33: SHHH
Ttothe33: HI
Ttothe33: HI TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greencatfish: hi
Ttothe33: yay!!!!
Ttothe33: :-)
Ttothe33: worky worky!
Ttothe33: me too!
Ttothe33: it's 7 fuckin am!
Ttothe33: kill me now!
Ttothe33: how mr tim???
Greencatfish: I'm good I was just looking how to shut off this sounds
Ttothe33: oh...go under preferences
Ttothe33: its on your buddy list menu..not this window menu
Ttothe33: setup
Greencatfish: thanks
Greencatfish: it's quiet noe I think
Greencatfish: now
Ttothe33: setup/preferences
Ttothe33: is this yer first IM?
Greencatfish: other than the one I sent to myself last night, yes
Ttothe33: oh wow!!!!!
Ttothe33: im so excited!!!
Greencatfish: oh and other than when I was on AOL
Ttothe33: right!
Greencatfish: this could be dangerous for me
Ttothe33: haha
Greencatfish: but I like to live on the edge
Ttothe33: hahaha
Ttothe33: you do
Ttothe33: i can tell
Ttothe33: mr poker man
Greencatfish: that's was bad but I had money to lose and I ummm did just that
Ttothe33: yay!!!
Ttothe33: i mean, oh no
Ttothe33: too bad
Ttothe33: :-)
Ttothe33: you dont have much of an accent on aim
Ttothe33: i miss the accent
Greencatfish: I've been meaning to call simpleton but I keep on chickening out
Ttothe33: why?
Ttothe33: i am the biggest chicken and i did it!!!
Greencatfish: nothing to say I guess
Ttothe33: make shit up
Ttothe33: read from a book
Greencatfish: I just might do that
Ttothe33: i almost did
Greencatfish: Green eggs and ham maybe
Ttothe33: YES!!!!
Ttothe33: OR FOX IN SOX!
Greencatfish: hop on pop
Ttothe33: hop on pop is GAY!
Ttothe33: FOX IN SOX IS BADASS!
Ttothe33: OR THE LORAX
Greencatfish: I thought horton was somewhat gay too
Ttothe33: dont diss my horton
Ttothe33: i love horton
Ttothe33: he saved that bitch's egg
Ttothe33: she was super mean
Ttothe33: and he saved her dang egg
Greencatfish: that's true
Ttothe33: take it back
Greencatfish: one can be both gay and nice but I take it back
Ttothe33: hahahahaha
Ttothe33: true
Ttothe33: i've known gay nice people
Ttothe33: so, now, i take it back
Greencatfish: so we both learned something today
Ttothe33: did we?
Greencatfish: at least admitted to it
Ttothe33: ha
Ttothe33: hi tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greencatfish: helloooo tracy
Ttothe33: :-)
Ttothe33: call simpleton and recite this AIM convo
Ttothe33: hahahaha
Ttothe33: you can do a falsetto for me
Greencatfish: I just copied it
Ttothe33: hahaha
Ttothe33: that would be funny
Ttothe33: can i ask you a personal question?
Greencatfish: sure
Ttothe33: how old are you
Ttothe33: ?
Greencatfish: 38 - 10/11/66
Ttothe33: 10/11? that's kinda cool
Greencatfish: I play those numbers during keno sometimes
Ttothe33: yeah, my bday is 7/10 and it's a split bet on roulette ...iplay that one
Greencatfish: cool
Greencatfish: my boss' birthday is the same - boss at the R.E. but she was born in 54
Ttothe33: wow
Ttothe33: my bosses bday is in june
Ttothe33: um...and i dont care
Ttothe33: just kidding
Greencatfish: so plush toy makers get a jump on the day?
Ttothe33: THIS toy maker does!
Ttothe33: i work 7-4
Ttothe33: makes doing after school stuff with the kids, like practices and homework, easier
Greencatfish: I used to work a 7 to 3 shift and loved it there was enough of day left to still do whatever
Ttothe33: right
Greencatfish: i'm 8 to 4 now
Ttothe33: lucky!
Greencatfish: isn't that a nine hour day?
Ttothe33: no
Ttothe33: is it?
Ttothe33: ::counting on fingers:::
Ttothe33: that's like 8
Greencatfish: I have extra fingers sorry
Ttothe33: ew
Ttothe33: really?
Greencatfish: I wish
Greencatfish: no sir
Ttothe33: that would be cool
Ttothe33: maybe
Greencatfish: you would have to wear mittens all the time instead of gloves
Ttothe33: oh...true
Ttothe33: never woulda thought of that
Ttothe33: it might be confusing when you flip people off
Ttothe33: they might not quite know you were mad
Greencatfish: true
Ttothe33: but maybe your girlfriend would be happier
Ttothe33: hee hee
Greencatfish: has my girlfriend be saying she is unhappy again?
Ttothe33: hahah
Ttothe33: no
Ttothe33: she loves you
Greencatfish: but then who doesn't
Ttothe33: true!!!
Ttothe33: i heart green catfish
Greencatfish: I heart xtx but i'm just one in a crowd
Ttothe33: but you are a SPECIAL one!!!
Ttothe33: yay!
Greencatfish: yay, indeed
Ttothe33: indeed!!!!
Ttothe33: super....
Ttothe33: I LOVED WHEN YOU ATE A SUNFLOWER SEED!
Greencatfish: i thought that was so stupid it would be funny
Ttothe33: it was!!!
Ttothe33: my kind of humor!
Ttothe33: so i did my stupid sig roy thingie film
Ttothe33: yay!
Ttothe33: equally lame!
Greencatfish: i thought we agreed you outlamed me. you can say it. i know you want to
Ttothe33: hahahaha
Ttothe33: we were EQUALLY LAME!
Ttothe33: I SWEAR
Greencatfish: thank you
Ttothe33: :-)
Ttothe33: im hungry
Greencatfish: any bagel bites to steal?
Ttothe33: none at all
Ttothe33: :-(
Ttothe33: but i have to run downstairs to get orders
Greencatfish: okay
Ttothe33: so, i regret, but i must leave you
Ttothe33: :-(
Ttothe33: a hundred sad faces to you
Ttothe33: :-(
Greencatfish: i'll try to carry on
Ttothe33: please try
Ttothe33: know that i would aim all day if i could
Ttothe33: aim me later !
Ttothe33: i'll add you to my buddy list
Greencatfish: sure and thanks, buddy
Ttothe33: hee
Ttothe33: yay!
Ttothe33: (i say yay a lot)
Ttothe33: (even in real life)
Greencatfish: yay, dude
Ttothe33: lol
Ttothe33: dork!
Ttothe33: k
Ttothe33: i'm gonna run
Ttothe33: smooches!
Ttothe33: call simpleton!
Greencatfish: okay
Ttothe33: :-D
Ttothe33: ttyl

No comments: