Thursday, May 26, 2005

So, I get to the second job earlier than usual, the owner is there.

Some of the things I need to do get put in her office, mainly so people don’t screw around with it.

I went in to get my stuff. She was on the phone. I glanced in her direction so I could catch her saying hello and noticed she was wearing a skirt with no stockings. The skirt looked like it was on the shortish side. She has been dressing better since the divorce. She’s over forty but she still has a set of legs and I’m all like I gotta work here.

Anyway, I go to my office and do stuff and five minutes later she asks to see me, I went down the stairs and she has this high end proposal in her hands and I notice that the skirt isn’t that short after all but it is a couple inches above the knee, and she tells me some secret stuff and said we need a proposal, we will need five copies, and we are stealing the photos from this and shows me the aforementioned proposal and we need them bound. She then looked me in the eye, I give no reaction other than to say “okay.” “And”, she continued “I need them by tomorrow.” She was still looking me in the eye for a reaction. I just shrugged my shoulders, and asked “Just by tomorrow?” because usually her deadlines are borderline ridiculous. She further tells me that we’re just waiting on so-n-so to bring by about two pages worth of copy.

That was at 7:00 PM it is now 10:40PM and so-n-so just showed up.

No comments: