Sunday, May 08, 2005

Phoney Mother Lovers

Phoney Mother Lovers

I was driving with mom and the sisters and I asked my mom if she wanted to go out to eat today, which started a discussion that a lot of people would be out today and I referred to those other people as ‘phoney mother lovers’ and I had to think for a moment on whether or not a just swore.

phoney = not a swear
mother = not a swear
lovers = not a swear

but still ‘mother lovers’ has a certain profane ring to it, at least it does to me.



so after some debate it was determined that I would only kill a guy if I, or a loved one, was in immediate danger. I wouldn’t just plug a guy in the heart.

Sorry if I mislead you.



I lost my cell phone. I last place I had it was in the R.E. office, I went to the R.E. office and it wasn’t on my desk where I sometimes leave it. I was driving around in someone else’s car so I then went home and checked my truck because sometimes the thing falls out of my pocket or I leave it in the console but it wasn’t in my truck. I called the phone to see if I could hear it ring, it went straight to voicemail which happens when I’m at the R.E. office so I went back to the R.E. office and searched for the thing. I lifted up papers and everything, still no phone. So then I checked every desk I was at, by the copier, by the color laser printer, in the upper bathroom, on the boss’s desk, in a bag from Staples I had on my office floor, in the bag on my desk from Charrette’s and then in the bag from A.C. Moore’s and there it was, battery worn out.

But that’s not the point of this story, during the search I went by the window that has a pigeon’s nest and there was the mother pigeon feeding her two little hatchings, the way most mother birds do and I said “Awwwe” to myself ‘cause it was kinda sweet, this being mother’s day and all.

pigeon chicks


Happy Mother’s Day

No comments: