Monday, May 09, 2005

sexy awkward

a bottled blonde was crossing the street, wearing low rise jeans and showing midriff, i looked, she reminded me of someone but she didn't look like that someone so i kept looking hoping to recognize what was familiar, i drove passed her without turning my head.

"do you think that is sexy?"

my mom was in the car. my mom was asking the question. she must have noticed my look.

"do i find what sexy?" i asked because i wasn't committing to anything i didn't have to

"those..." mom sort of trailed off looking for the word(s), i knew she was going to mention the low rise jeans but sometimes she zigs when she should zag so i waited.

"...when they show..." she continued, still having trouble finding the words but i feared what she might say so i asked.

"the low rise jeans?"

"yes. i think they would be awkward"

i was going to give my mom my opinion on low rise jeans but my opinion is that: i certainly like to see certain midriffs but i also think that low rise jeans give an illusion of a flatter ass than what is actual, but instead i said.

"as awkward as talking to your mom about what sexy is?"

No comments: