Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Iraqi Insurgents Go on Rampage, Kill 61


I understand about fighting for your beliefs

I just think that they are going about it all the wrong way

I would soft sell the issue. I would be patient.

I would welcome the change.

I would welcome the 'democratic process'

I would get the people used to previously unknown freedoms, get them punch drunk on all the new liberties, get them so they think things are good, get them to think that they can just sit back and let the government run itself.

All the while I would casually gain a majority in the form of government that rules, I would keep telling people that "I'm with you. I believe what you believe" that my way is the morally correct way all the while scratching the back of those with greasy immoral palms and then before you know it I would have control over the government, democratically, without a fight. Of course I would have to sell a large part of my soul but it would all be for a good cause.

My cause

you know, similar to what happened in America

No comments: