Thursday, May 26, 2005

leftovers - things that didn't make the cut - or things i said 'aw, screw it' to

i don't have to generate sales or hits or readers, i have nothing to live up to, i have no reputation to defend, nothing is expected of myself

...

I love bar food, the cheesy fries, the potato skins, the buffalo wings all that crap that gives me quick satisfaction but there are times when I need to eat off of a nice plate using silverware for a meal that consists of more than just an appetizer

...

my classic at work move

at work I sit with my back to the entrance to my cube and if i notice that someone has just approached to talk to me i'll reach for the phone like i'm about to make a phone call and then 'notice' them with the phone still in my hand and ask them what they want it's usually a short request

timing is key

No comments: