Friday, May 20, 2005

um and yeah

it seems all i have is stories from the bar

it seems i've been at the bar every weekday for two weeks straight

i finished that custom money holder card at the request of Lady G, she wasn't at home when i left it by her door

i haven't actually set eyes on her in over three weeks

i should take either tuesday or wednesday off next week just so we can hang out

but i probably won't

panic at the R.E. office. i would love it if we would get a real IT guy instead of some faker like me. i would rather worry about ad layouts than network problems. i would rather worry about brochure design than interoffice email.

"I dump everything on you" - the owner

(i call her a boss sometimes but she is more of a friend)

i just shrugged my shoulders, because who else is there?


an old employee was by the office last night, her sister and sister-in-law are both back to working at the office.

"Hey!" i said let her in the locked front door because it was after hours. i haven't seen her in over six years.

"Hi. I'm surprised to see you still here."

where else do i have to go?

Radiohumper asked if my ridiculousness comes naturally.

yup

her question made me laugh.

i am ridiculous but she and others read me anyway.



ridiculously yours,

Tim

No comments: